Survey for Damp and Timber Reports
We carry out thorough Damp and Timber inspections and provide you with a full written report.
For peace of mind before selling a property or premises or if you have had a structural survey carried out and a damp issue has been highlighted or you have been advised to have it checked, we offer the following:
- We test internal walls with a damp meter for readings of moisture content (rising damp and penetrating damp)
- Check inside walls with an endoscope camera to check on the condition of the wall and whether it has been cacvity insulated and for any issues
- Inspect timber floor structures to check timber joists for any issues of dampness, rot or woodworm
- We use testing kit to check the moisture repellency of the external fabric of a property (watertight)
- Property ventilation internally and into the cavities of properties is checked and advised upon airflow
- We test the internal humidity of a property for condensation issues
- Advise of any other issues in the report in regards to guttering, downspouts and lead flashings
- Thermal imaging camera to check the insulated value of a property
In essence, we provide a report for the overall condition of the property and quotes to remedy any issues and a maintenance schedule for future reference.
We work within Lancashire and North Yorkshire offering a 25 Year Guarantee on all damp proofing, rendering and cellar tanking systems.
Please contact us today for a free no obligation quote.